Planning a trip to Europe in July. Thinking of flying to Rome, meeting my daughter & friend who will be studying abroad in Prague. They will be done around July 18th, then fly or take train to Rome. We then hope to stay on coast - Anzio? Sperlonga? Then we will all go to Prague for a few days, then fly home end of July. Any suggestions are appreciated. Are we trying to do too much in 10 - 14 days? Will public transportation be doable & economic? Thank you for your help!
Rome to Anzio or Sperlonga to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 American Express
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival