I am thinking about flying from the US to Rome and take the train to Amalfi coast. Can I take the train from Amalfi to Florence and from Florence to Rome on the way back?
rome to amalfi coast and naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 car rental companies Italy
- 6 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 12 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 13 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 23 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 24 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days