My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
ROME - tips&advice please
- 1 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 2 Benita In Paris
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Romania Tour Guide
- 9 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 12 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 13 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 21 Do and don't, eating in France
- 22 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 23 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please