My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
ROME - tips&advice please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Day trips from Bologna
- 5 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 9 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 15 Grad Schools in London?
- 16 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed