My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
ROME - tips&advice please
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium