My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
ROME - tips&advice please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 6 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 7 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 London - Site List Triage -
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Santorini transportation
- 14 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear