My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 2 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 3 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 4 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 8 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 9 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 20 Athens multi site pass
- 21 London best location
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia