My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
ROME - tips&advice please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days