My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 10 IWM
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 quickest way to Prague
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help