My fiancé and I are planning our wedding in Rome for the end of December 2014. It will be symbolic only, as we are taking care of all legal paperwork back home. We met in Rome in 2006, and that's why we have chosen to go back to celebrate with family and friends. There will be about 20 people, and we are looking for a venue in which to have the ceremony. Because it is symbolic, we have the option to have it anywhere. We are trying to find a place with lots of character to have a simple ceremony, and then we would like to have dinner at a pizzeria or casual restaurant.
Can anyone recommend a good location? So far I have e-mailed hotels regarding function rooms, but a lot seem to want to lock us in for dinner as well, which we are not interested in. We want relaxed and casual for dinner, not formal. Maybe a casual restaurant that has a function room, or space for a ceremony as well? Maybe a hotel that will simply rent us the space for the ceremony? Or even an apartment where we could stay that would have space for a ceremony as well? Any other suggestions would be appreciated, as we are doing this without a wedding planner. I think because of the weather, outside locations might not be an option, unless the location is covered and has heaters. Has anyone ever done anything like this before? I would love to hear ideas! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋞「/ ＡＢＳ２３６。ＣＯＭ /」⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노∬¯) ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM (¯∬¶슈퍼카지노
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Prague
- 19 Ischia
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Spain and South of France
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Overnight at Heathrow
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 France, UK and Ireland