We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Brugge hotel help
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Old European currency
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?