We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 2 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 3 Berlin to Italy
- 4 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 5 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Florence - Where to stay
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Where to go!?
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Vacation
- 13 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Dog friendly hotels
- 23 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 24 Cambridge in May
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?