We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Barcelona free tours??
- 7 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Tour ends in Rome
- 12 Pisa or Siena?
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 Giverny in early October?
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 22 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 train in Spain
- 25 economy car rentals