We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 2 Tell me about the metro Dupleix area of Paris
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Montpellier - A few questions
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 My summer in Paris
- 7 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 10 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 11 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 12 November in Greece
- 13 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 14 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 15 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 16 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 19 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 20 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 21 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 22 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 23 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 24 Barcelona with Teens
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?