We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/bella-dior/
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 9 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 10 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?