We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 3 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 6 sim card
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Is Venice overrated?
- 11 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 16 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?