We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 5 rudest rental agency in Rome
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 9 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 10 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Hertz Never Lost
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?