We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 Basque country ideas
- 13 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 19 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 20 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?