We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Chania
- 5 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 6 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 3 days solo in London
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?