We are going to be in Rome for 4 nights and were looking for the best way to explore the city? Any HOHO buses that are recommended? Or any discount passes for visiting the sights?
Also can Florence be done as a day trip from Rome? Or any other day trips suggested from Rome?
Rome - suggestions on discount passes/hop on hop off buses?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 4 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 5 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 23 Munich
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!