We continue planning our Italian adventure and are now looking at lodgings in Rome. We are trying to keep the price down as we ended up splurging a bit in Tuscany so we are looking at areas somewhat off the beaten path to stay in Rome. The two B&Bs we are currently looking at are Casa Eli Roma in the Monteverde Nuovo neighbourhood and Casa Pariolina in the Parioli neighbourhood. Both look to have good transport links into the city centre. We are coming into and leaving Rome by train (from Naples and to Oriveto I think) thus via Roma Termini. We know that neither of these places are close to the train station but thought it might be nice to stay in an area away from the Termini as I have read that it is affordable but not the most attractive part of town.
Both B&B's come highly recommended on the review websites, as do their hosts. We are looking for insight into either neighbourhood and/or other thoughts that might help us decide between these two places.
Thanks so much for your continued helpful advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Italy Vacation
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 11 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Cork questions
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 24 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help