We are staying in the Via Veneto area for three nights in late September and looking for some small, charming (but somewhat casual--not jacket and tie) restaurants within this general area (walking distance or short cab ride). Any recommendations? Will we need reservations before we arrive?
Rome restaurants near Via Veneto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 poland to switzerland
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip