We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 7 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?