We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 3 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 8 Itinerary help please!
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Holiday Itinerary
- 17 Car hire
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Visiting the Black Forest