We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Keukenhof in May?
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Insurance on rental car options
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 24 hours in Paris
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in Paris