We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/alucia-skin-reviews/
- 2 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 3 Prague old town
- 4 Rome Airport Question!
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 tablet
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 26 days in Italy
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.