We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 생중계카지노
- 2 Venice to Positano
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 Scotland Question
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 8 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 12 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 13 Scandinavia????
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 help with 21 days-croatia
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?