We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 Staying over visa expiration.
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 10 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 11 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 12 Bruges for 1st time
- 13 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 14 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 15 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 16 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 17 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 18 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 21 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 22 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 23 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 24 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 25 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris