We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 2 14 nights in Europe
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 CDG airport
- 5 Portugal itinerary help
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Munich
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 16 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 17 First time in France
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 23 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw