We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 『강남역풀살롱』☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔O1O 4444 9374【강남풀살롱】예약
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 1 month in Europe
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days