We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 2 Nafplio to Hydra
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 23 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!