We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi and Rome
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 4 Amsterdam B&B
- 5 Como or Bellagio
- 6 What do pack for Ireland?
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Netflix and Hulu
- 11 First time in Greece
- 12 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 15 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 18 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 21 Paris weather
- 22 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 23 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 24 Paris to Morocco
- 25 Balloch to the Isle of Skye