We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Car rental in Paris
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Road Maps of Ireland
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 A new travel app for Poland
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 21 December in Slovenia
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Dover queues
- 25 Greece Itinerary