We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Rome - Restaurant Recommendations (near Borghese)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German