We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 scotland
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Ischia
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?