We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Rome - Restaurant Recommendations (near Borghese)
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Itinerary Questions
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1