We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 2 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 7 Flamenco Shows
- 8 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 9 Overnight Train Questions
- 10 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 11 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 12 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Croatia in late April
- 18 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 19 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 22 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 23 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 24 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help