We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Rome - Restaurant Recommendations (near Borghese)
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,