We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Imbros Gorge
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?