Just back from Rome. We used www.romeshuttlelimousine.com for transportation from the airport to our hotel. They will take you from the airport to anywhere in Rome for 35 euros. Their service was very good. We communicated last minute via e-mail and they responded promptly (within Italian business hours). Our driver was waiting just outside immigration with a sign. The van was not fancy but was okay. Based on taxi fares we experienced later, this was an economical way to go and very easy after a long overnight flight.
ROME REPORT: Transportation from Airport
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Day trip to Capri
- 5 Florence to nice- help
- 6 Driving in Genoa
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 13 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 17 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 just want to know
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)