I am reading and bookmarking lots of trip reports and postings. I think i figured out where and how to book the scavi tour. I emailed for the Scavi tour to the email address listed on the website from the Vatican website and put in a range of 4 days for our trip next may. My question is, do they send you a confirmation of receipt of the email or just email you back the date/time of the tour? I was going to wait for that reservation before I book any other tours. Thanks for the tips and advice. I will post a tentative itinerary when I get more things figured out. We have 5 nights in Rome and then 4 nights in Venice and finally 4 nights in the lake district (probably Maggiore).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 22 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?