I am reading and bookmarking lots of trip reports and postings. I think i figured out where and how to book the scavi tour. I emailed for the Scavi tour to the email address listed on the website from the Vatican website and put in a range of 4 days for our trip next may. My question is, do they send you a confirmation of receipt of the email or just email you back the date/time of the tour? I was going to wait for that reservation before I book any other tours. Thanks for the tips and advice. I will post a tentative itinerary when I get more things figured out. We have 5 nights in Rome and then 4 nights in Venice and finally 4 nights in the lake district (probably Maggiore).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 7 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 11 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 12 Paris T A X I
- 13 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 14 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 15 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 16 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 17 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 18 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Globus Tours
- 21 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 22 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 23 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 24 Central London Hotels
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!