I am reading and bookmarking lots of trip reports and postings. I think i figured out where and how to book the scavi tour. I emailed for the Scavi tour to the email address listed on the website from the Vatican website and put in a range of 4 days for our trip next may. My question is, do they send you a confirmation of receipt of the email or just email you back the date/time of the tour? I was going to wait for that reservation before I book any other tours. Thanks for the tips and advice. I will post a tentative itinerary when I get more things figured out. We have 5 nights in Rome and then 4 nights in Venice and finally 4 nights in the lake district (probably Maggiore).
- 1 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 2 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 8 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 9 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 10 Yet another train question......
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 london travelcrard
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 24 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...