I have a question regarding the line to enter the Colosseum for people who made the reservation on-line but required to pickup the entrance ticket at the ticket office.
Is the line for people with reservation confirmation the same as the line for those people who don't have ticket and need to purchase ticket?
The reason why I ask is, I was planning to purchase the ticket on-line at "http://www.coopculture.it/", however, it does not allow the option for me to print out the ticket at home because I also have kids (under age of 12) in my group. The print at home option is only available for full fare ticket. They required people who purchase discounted (non-full fare) ticket to check-in at the ticket office to verify their identify.
If the line with advance purchase on line is different from the line for people without purchasing the ticket in advance, does the line move fairly quickly? We are traveling with young kids age 4-7. We don't know how much patience they will have in line. And are considering if the line with advance purchase is also long, should we consider paying the extra money for the full fare for the our kids and can go directly to turnstile without queuing at the ticket line? We are planning to go on evening ( I heard that they are open late on some evenings)
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning