I have a question regarding the line to enter the Colosseum for people who made the reservation on-line but required to pickup the entrance ticket at the ticket office.
Is the line for people with reservation confirmation the same as the line for those people who don't have ticket and need to purchase ticket?
The reason why I ask is, I was planning to purchase the ticket on-line at "http://www.coopculture.it/", however, it does not allow the option for me to print out the ticket at home because I also have kids (under age of 12) in my group. The print at home option is only available for full fare ticket. They required people who purchase discounted (non-full fare) ticket to check-in at the ticket office to verify their identify.
If the line with advance purchase on line is different from the line for people without purchasing the ticket in advance, does the line move fairly quickly? We are traveling with young kids age 4-7. We don't know how much patience they will have in line. And are considering if the line with advance purchase is also long, should we consider paying the extra money for the full fare for the our kids and can go directly to turnstile without queuing at the ticket line? We are planning to go on evening ( I heard that they are open late on some evenings)
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 3 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 8 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 9 4 days each in London and Paris
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes