I have a question regarding the line to enter the Colosseum for people who made the reservation on-line but required to pickup the entrance ticket at the ticket office.
Is the line for people with reservation confirmation the same as the line for those people who don't have ticket and need to purchase ticket?
The reason why I ask is, I was planning to purchase the ticket on-line at "http://www.coopculture.it/", however, it does not allow the option for me to print out the ticket at home because I also have kids (under age of 12) in my group. The print at home option is only available for full fare ticket. They required people who purchase discounted (non-full fare) ticket to check-in at the ticket office to verify their identify.
If the line with advance purchase on line is different from the line for people without purchasing the ticket in advance, does the line move fairly quickly? We are traveling with young kids age 4-7. We don't know how much patience they will have in line. And are considering if the line with advance purchase is also long, should we consider paying the extra money for the full fare for the our kids and can go directly to turnstile without queuing at the ticket line? We are planning to go on evening ( I heard that they are open late on some evenings)
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 Months in Sicily
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Le Marche, Italy