I have a question regarding the line to enter the Colosseum for people who made the reservation on-line but required to pickup the entrance ticket at the ticket office.
Is the line for people with reservation confirmation the same as the line for those people who don't have ticket and need to purchase ticket?
The reason why I ask is, I was planning to purchase the ticket on-line at "http://www.coopculture.it/", however, it does not allow the option for me to print out the ticket at home because I also have kids (under age of 12) in my group. The print at home option is only available for full fare ticket. They required people who purchase discounted (non-full fare) ticket to check-in at the ticket office to verify their identify.
If the line with advance purchase on line is different from the line for people without purchasing the ticket in advance, does the line move fairly quickly? We are traveling with young kids age 4-7. We don't know how much patience they will have in line. And are considering if the line with advance purchase is also long, should we consider paying the extra money for the full fare for the our kids and can go directly to turnstile without queuing at the ticket line? We are planning to go on evening ( I heard that they are open late on some evenings)
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 scotland itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Hotel in Florence
- 24 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany