I have a question regarding the line to enter the Colosseum for people who made the reservation on-line but required to pickup the entrance ticket at the ticket office.
Is the line for people with reservation confirmation the same as the line for those people who don't have ticket and need to purchase ticket?
The reason why I ask is, I was planning to purchase the ticket on-line at "http://www.coopculture.it/", however, it does not allow the option for me to print out the ticket at home because I also have kids (under age of 12) in my group. The print at home option is only available for full fare ticket. They required people who purchase discounted (non-full fare) ticket to check-in at the ticket office to verify their identify.
If the line with advance purchase on line is different from the line for people without purchasing the ticket in advance, does the line move fairly quickly? We are traveling with young kids age 4-7. We don't know how much patience they will have in line. And are considering if the line with advance purchase is also long, should we consider paying the extra money for the full fare for the our kids and can go directly to turnstile without queuing at the ticket line? We are planning to go on evening ( I heard that they are open late on some evenings)
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay