We are going to be in Rome next month for 4 days, with both kids ( 5 and 8 ) and are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Viale Liegi on the north east part of the city. Our flight arrives in Rome at 11am. I am wondering what is the best way of transportation from the Rome International Airport to the hotel ? I have been looking into bus routes( alitalia, sit, atral..) and most stop in city center area? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated !! Would you suggest taking bus, train(metro) or a cab?
Also, since our hotel is not within walking distance of the Vatican, Forum and many other things, should we get a daily/weekly pass for transportation?
Thank you so much !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노가입■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노イ코리아카지노
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece