We are going to be in Rome next month for 4 days, with both kids ( 5 and 8 ) and are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Viale Liegi on the north east part of the city. Our flight arrives in Rome at 11am. I am wondering what is the best way of transportation from the Rome International Airport to the hotel ? I have been looking into bus routes( alitalia, sit, atral..) and most stop in city center area? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated !! Would you suggest taking bus, train(metro) or a cab?
Also, since our hotel is not within walking distance of the Vatican, Forum and many other things, should we get a daily/weekly pass for transportation?
Thank you so much !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 2 10 day Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Ireland
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?