My husband and I will be traveling from July 15 till August 14th. We fly to Rome and want to visit Sicily and Prague besides some cities in Italy.
I've been looking at the air options to fly in a triangle, from Rome> Prague> Palermo and back to Rome...or Rome>Palermo>Prague and back to Rome but I'm finding doing this proves too expensive. Is leaving from Rome the way to go because it would be cheaper that way? is doing 2 separate round trip tickets the best and more economical way to go?
We will stay about 5 days in Prague and 5 in Sicily...the rest will be Rome and cities in Italy.
Please advise! I would consider the train too but it doesn't seem worth based on the time that we have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest language lessons
- 2 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Alsace to Austria?
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Private Guide in Lyon
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?