My husband and I will be traveling from July 15 till August 14th. We fly to Rome and want to visit Sicily and Prague besides some cities in Italy.
I've been looking at the air options to fly in a triangle, from Rome> Prague> Palermo and back to Rome...or Rome>Palermo>Prague and back to Rome but I'm finding doing this proves too expensive. Is leaving from Rome the way to go because it would be cheaper that way? is doing 2 separate round trip tickets the best and more economical way to go?
We will stay about 5 days in Prague and 5 in Sicily...the rest will be Rome and cities in Italy.
Please advise! I would consider the train too but it doesn't seem worth based on the time that we have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 2 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 Bruges
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help