My husband and I will be traveling from July 15 till August 14th. We fly to Rome and want to visit Sicily and Prague besides some cities in Italy.
I've been looking at the air options to fly in a triangle, from Rome> Prague> Palermo and back to Rome...or Rome>Palermo>Prague and back to Rome but I'm finding doing this proves too expensive. Is leaving from Rome the way to go because it would be cheaper that way? is doing 2 separate round trip tickets the best and more economical way to go?
We will stay about 5 days in Prague and 5 in Sicily...the rest will be Rome and cities in Italy.
Please advise! I would consider the train too but it doesn't seem worth based on the time that we have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 2 CrowdLords Limited
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 5 강원랜드배당금＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 6 리얼바카라【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드식보
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 블랙잭따는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 9 박카라【 HOT424。COM 】레드카지노
- 10 카지노일【 HOT424。COM 】명가카지노
- 11 탁툰카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 12 카지노시【 HOT424。COM 】타이카지노
- 13 뮤직바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 14 사설카지노【 HOT424。COM 】블래잭태양성
- 15 러브카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 7m실시간스코어＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 18 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 19 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 24 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 25 France on my own