My husband and I will be traveling from July 15 till August 14th. We fly to Rome and want to visit Sicily and Prague besides some cities in Italy.
I've been looking at the air options to fly in a triangle, from Rome> Prague> Palermo and back to Rome...or Rome>Palermo>Prague and back to Rome but I'm finding doing this proves too expensive. Is leaving from Rome the way to go because it would be cheaper that way? is doing 2 separate round trip tickets the best and more economical way to go?
We will stay about 5 days in Prague and 5 in Sicily...the rest will be Rome and cities in Italy.
Please advise! I would consider the train too but it doesn't seem worth based on the time that we have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/red-fortera/
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London