I will be in Rome next week and we plan to see the following while we are there for 4 days:
2 The Palatine
3 Roman Forum
4 Capitoline Hill
6 Piazza Navona
7 Campo Di Fiori
8 Jewish Ghetto
9 Trevi Fountain
10 Tridente-Piazza De Spagna
11 Tridente-Spanish Steps
12 Villa Borghese
13 Museoe Galleria Borghese
15 Piazza Dela Republica
17 Trastavere-Piazza Santa Maria, Basilica Santa Maria
18 Vatican- St. Peters Square
19 Vatican-St. Peters Basilica
20 Vatican-Sistene Chapel
I have booked walking tour for Vatican but i want to know for which other places do i need to book tickets right now in advance? Also, will be greatful if you could provide the ticketing link too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 Crete Holiday
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?