1. I will be flying to Rome in few days for a conference and arrive there in the morning 7am and I will be meeting a friend who is coming on a different flight around 8 am
none of us have been to Rome and I do know where to meet her. Is it easy to meet next to the airline counter ? we are not going to be going to the baggage area. Any suggestion since I do not know how the airport is set ?
2. Also what will be the cheapest and safest taxis or transportation to Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, Italy ?
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 3 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 4 Train travel
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 9 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 10 DVD burning software
- 11 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 18 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 19 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 22 Iceland 3 day layover
- 23 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 24 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice