1. I will be flying to Rome in few days for a conference and arrive there in the morning 7am and I will be meeting a friend who is coming on a different flight around 8 am
none of us have been to Rome and I do know where to meet her. Is it easy to meet next to the airline counter ? we are not going to be going to the baggage area. Any suggestion since I do not know how the airport is set ?
2. Also what will be the cheapest and safest taxis or transportation to Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, Italy ?
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 10 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees