1. I will be flying to Rome in few days for a conference and arrive there in the morning 7am and I will be meeting a friend who is coming on a different flight around 8 am
none of us have been to Rome and I do know where to meet her. Is it easy to meet next to the airline counter ? we are not going to be going to the baggage area. Any suggestion since I do not know how the airport is set ?
2. Also what will be the cheapest and safest taxis or transportation to Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, Italy ?
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MMJ Products, CBD oils and order pain pills available
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Which Train Station in Venice
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 What fresh hell is this?
- 13 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21