Traveling to Rome and Paris Sept. 18th, (Rome first,) and wondering what the fashion "rules" are in those two cities. I am in Los Angeles so tend to wear summery clothes and sandals through October. But, it was not ok to wear sandals and white after Labor Day where I grew up, and I suspect some version of this might apply in fashionable European cities. I am thinking of taking a pair of lace-up ankle high boots, (very in for this fall,) a pair of Mephisto sandals for comfort/walking, and a pair of uggs that will double as slippers. I am also bringing a couple of pairs of jeans, and two long skirts that can double as dress and casual, a short dress, and a short skirt...The dress and skirts are not summer, but fairly lightweight. Will be wearing tights with the short dress and skirt...do these items fit with the fashion sense of Roman and Parisian women in early autum? And, might it be too warm for tights and denim?
Rome & Paris Fashion Late September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Transportation in Barcelona
- 8 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 10 Hours in Brussels
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014