Traveling to Rome and Paris Sept. 18th, (Rome first,) and wondering what the fashion "rules" are in those two cities. I am in Los Angeles so tend to wear summery clothes and sandals through October. But, it was not ok to wear sandals and white after Labor Day where I grew up, and I suspect some version of this might apply in fashionable European cities. I am thinking of taking a pair of lace-up ankle high boots, (very in for this fall,) a pair of Mephisto sandals for comfort/walking, and a pair of uggs that will double as slippers. I am also bringing a couple of pairs of jeans, and two long skirts that can double as dress and casual, a short dress, and a short skirt...The dress and skirts are not summer, but fairly lightweight. Will be wearing tights with the short dress and skirt...do these items fit with the fashion sense of Roman and Parisian women in early autum? And, might it be too warm for tights and denim?
Rome & Paris Fashion Late September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?