We will be in Italy next July for 12 nights (5 Rome, 4 Florence and 3 Venice). We can have direct flight from Montreal to Rome and Venice. Which one should we visit first ( we will do an open jaw ticket)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avast Installation renewal CONTACT ☎1800 681 7208 avast Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy