Hi Folks !!!
Can anyone give advice for celebrating Christmas? I have to choose between Rome or Venice? Will cover another city before Christmas.
Cheers guys !!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 2 Bodensee: Ride from Bregenz to Arbon, Switzerland
- 3 French Basque country
- 4 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 7 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 8 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 9 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 10 For art lovers in London next week
- 11 Lake Maggiore?
- 12 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 16 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 17 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 18 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 19 One day in Paris!
- 20 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 21 Rome Walking Guide
- 22 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 24 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 25 Lisbon transportation