So I've come upon some good airfares for September from the east coast US to either Paris or Rome and I'd like to include a vist to a wine region as well. Looking at a 10 day trip in the last half of September and seeing if I can get some advice to help me make my decision. We are an active couple in our early 30's, priorities for this trip are food/wine, beautiful scenery and opportunity for hiking or biking. Also the possibility of a wine harvest festival will help sway my choice. My husband and I have both been to Paris very briefly(2 days with US Navy) and my husband has been to Rome briefly( again 2 days). As always any advice is appreciated.
Rome or Paris plus a wine region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 4 Norway Advice
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 7 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 Winter in Paris
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 14 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 15 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 16 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!