So I've come upon some good airfares for September from the east coast US to either Paris or Rome and I'd like to include a vist to a wine region as well. Looking at a 10 day trip in the last half of September and seeing if I can get some advice to help me make my decision. We are an active couple in our early 30's, priorities for this trip are food/wine, beautiful scenery and opportunity for hiking or biking. Also the possibility of a wine harvest festival will help sway my choice. My husband and I have both been to Paris very briefly(2 days with US Navy) and my husband has been to Rome briefly( again 2 days). As always any advice is appreciated.
Rome or Paris plus a wine region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Expat area's in France
- 6 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorrento Advice Please
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Do I need train tix in advance
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Schengen rule made easy
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family