So I've come upon some good airfares for September from the east coast US to either Paris or Rome and I'd like to include a vist to a wine region as well. Looking at a 10 day trip in the last half of September and seeing if I can get some advice to help me make my decision. We are an active couple in our early 30's, priorities for this trip are food/wine, beautiful scenery and opportunity for hiking or biking. Also the possibility of a wine harvest festival will help sway my choice. My husband and I have both been to Paris very briefly(2 days with US Navy) and my husband has been to Rome briefly( again 2 days). As always any advice is appreciated.
Rome or Paris plus a wine region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days