So I've come upon some good airfares for September from the east coast US to either Paris or Rome and I'd like to include a vist to a wine region as well. Looking at a 10 day trip in the last half of September and seeing if I can get some advice to help me make my decision. We are an active couple in our early 30's, priorities for this trip are food/wine, beautiful scenery and opportunity for hiking or biking. Also the possibility of a wine harvest festival will help sway my choice. My husband and I have both been to Paris very briefly(2 days with US Navy) and my husband has been to Rome briefly( again 2 days). As always any advice is appreciated.
Rome or Paris plus a wine region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 4 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 7 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 15 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 16 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 17 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 18 Drawing courses in Paris
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Cannes >> Corsica
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?