So I've come upon some good airfares for September from the east coast US to either Paris or Rome and I'd like to include a vist to a wine region as well. Looking at a 10 day trip in the last half of September and seeing if I can get some advice to help me make my decision. We are an active couple in our early 30's, priorities for this trip are food/wine, beautiful scenery and opportunity for hiking or biking. Also the possibility of a wine harvest festival will help sway my choice. My husband and I have both been to Paris very briefly(2 days with US Navy) and my husband has been to Rome briefly( again 2 days). As always any advice is appreciated.
Rome or Paris plus a wine region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland