My daughter and I will be touring France and then heading to Florence for 3 days. We have briefly been to Florence before but wanted a day there again. We also wanted to take advantage of one of the Viator tours one day to go to either Rome or Cinque Terre. We love the beach and hear Cinque Terre is beautiful. We also would love to visit Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican museum. We are not interested in seeing the Coliseum, the Forum or anything else in Rome. We are really torn about which to do - Vatican City tour or Cinque Terre tour. Can anyone help us decide which might be better for us to do? Need to decide and book something soon so opinions would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Is Sicily Safe?
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 7 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy