My daughter and I will be touring France and then heading to Florence for 3 days. We have briefly been to Florence before but wanted a day there again. We also wanted to take advantage of one of the Viator tours one day to go to either Rome or Cinque Terre. We love the beach and hear Cinque Terre is beautiful. We also would love to visit Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican museum. We are not interested in seeing the Coliseum, the Forum or anything else in Rome. We are really torn about which to do - Vatican City tour or Cinque Terre tour. Can anyone help us decide which might be better for us to do? Need to decide and book something soon so opinions would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay