My daughter and I will be touring France and then heading to Florence for 3 days. We have briefly been to Florence before but wanted a day there again. We also wanted to take advantage of one of the Viator tours one day to go to either Rome or Cinque Terre. We love the beach and hear Cinque Terre is beautiful. We also would love to visit Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican museum. We are not interested in seeing the Coliseum, the Forum or anything else in Rome. We are really torn about which to do - Vatican City tour or Cinque Terre tour. Can anyone help us decide which might be better for us to do? Need to decide and book something soon so opinions would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 2 retruning to US with souveniers
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Hotels in Turin