My daughter and I will be touring France and then heading to Florence for 3 days. We have briefly been to Florence before but wanted a day there again. We also wanted to take advantage of one of the Viator tours one day to go to either Rome or Cinque Terre. We love the beach and hear Cinque Terre is beautiful. We also would love to visit Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican museum. We are not interested in seeing the Coliseum, the Forum or anything else in Rome. We are really torn about which to do - Vatican City tour or Cinque Terre tour. Can anyone help us decide which might be better for us to do? Need to decide and book something soon so opinions would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Villa in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece