My daughter and I will be touring France and then heading to Florence for 3 days. We have briefly been to Florence before but wanted a day there again. We also wanted to take advantage of one of the Viator tours one day to go to either Rome or Cinque Terre. We love the beach and hear Cinque Terre is beautiful. We also would love to visit Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican museum. We are not interested in seeing the Coliseum, the Forum or anything else in Rome. We are really torn about which to do - Vatican City tour or Cinque Terre tour. Can anyone help us decide which might be better for us to do? Need to decide and book something soon so opinions would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 San Sebastian
- 3 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 7 Lisbon trip report
- 8 restaurants in Marais district
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 11 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 14 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 Norway Itinerary
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)