We will happen to be in Rome on Good Friday. Should we even think of trying to go to services at St Peter's or will it be a zoo? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 2 London theatre recommendations
- 4 spanish winery region(s)
- 5 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 8 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 13 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 cash or plastic in Greece
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 Rome and Venice in December
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!