We will happen to be in Rome on Good Friday. Should we even think of trying to go to services at St Peter's or will it be a zoo? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Gluten Free in Italy
- 3 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 4 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 5 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 6 Car rental in Paris
- 7 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 10 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 11 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 12 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 A few last minute questions
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 French Vacation in Mid-America