We will happen to be in Rome on Good Friday. Should we even think of trying to go to services at St Peter's or will it be a zoo? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 13 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 14 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 Two for One Days OUt
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week