We'll be in Rome on Monday, November 1, which is Tutti i Santi (All Saints Day). What will be closed on that day, aside from all the places that are usually closed on Monday in Rome? Specifically, we're thinking about a day trip to Ostia Antica. Grazie mille.
Rome on All Saints Day
- 1 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 8 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 9 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 12 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 16 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 17 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 18 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 19 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 20 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 25 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three