My girlfriend and I are planning our 9-day trip to Italy this June, and we'd love some advice.
We are having trouble deciding between these itineraries (traveling by train):
Rome -> Firenze -> Cinque Terre (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
Rome -> Napoli/Pompei -> Amalfi Coast (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
We'd love to visit Rome, so it's our starting point. An alternative that we're considering is Venice, Firenze, Cinque Terre. But then we'd miss Rome! On the other hand, we could get some beach time in Venice, I guess (Lido that is).
We're not huge hiking fans, but it'd be fun to try.
We'd love some relaxing or beach time as opposed to sightseeing and moving around all the time. A little bit of both would be optimal. Being very busy is not the goal; rather it is experience combined with relaxation.
I know I'm not providing a lot of information, and that it is a very subjective matter. But any advice or information would be wonderful, nonetheless.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK