My girlfriend and I are planning our 9-day trip to Italy this June, and we'd love some advice.
We are having trouble deciding between these itineraries (traveling by train):
Rome -> Firenze -> Cinque Terre (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
Rome -> Napoli/Pompei -> Amalfi Coast (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
We'd love to visit Rome, so it's our starting point. An alternative that we're considering is Venice, Firenze, Cinque Terre. But then we'd miss Rome! On the other hand, we could get some beach time in Venice, I guess (Lido that is).
We're not huge hiking fans, but it'd be fun to try.
We'd love some relaxing or beach time as opposed to sightseeing and moving around all the time. A little bit of both would be optimal. Being very busy is not the goal; rather it is experience combined with relaxation.
I know I'm not providing a lot of information, and that it is a very subjective matter. But any advice or information would be wonderful, nonetheless.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?