We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 24 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Reims for a day