We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 17 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 18 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 19 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 London during Christmas week
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia