We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Novels set in Greece
- 6 Spain and Portugal
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome