We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 8 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 9 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Top 5 choices from London
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Transportation in Paris
- 15 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 21 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 22 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 23 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Paris and Rouen 2015