We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?