We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 mallorca
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Paris winter sales
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.