We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 Questions About Croatia
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland