We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 ferry to Harwich
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 8 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 9 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 10 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Istanbul Hotels
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 Driving in Genoa
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 18 York Food and Drink Festival
- 19 Paris metro
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo