We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 12 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 London city Best option for transit
- 18 England/EPL family vacation
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland
- 23 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 First visit to France in November