We have scheduled our honeymoon for March. Our Hotel points allow us to stay in the cities above. We plan to use the rail system to travel between places. Can anyone offer ideas and suggestions for things to do in these cities and day trips from any of these locations?? We are very budget conscious.
Rome, Naples, Venice and Genoa - Honeymoon ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 London for Free
- 9 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 biking in France
- 18 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?