I noticed that the Fodor's Rome map does not show the Cavour Metro stop on Line B. Does the Cavour station exist??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 By train to and out of Prague
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 12 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 17 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 20 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 21 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 22 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 23 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona