I noticed that the Fodor's Rome map does not show the Cavour Metro stop on Line B. Does the Cavour station exist??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 2 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 6 bath or york
- 7 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 8 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 9 Paris - Jan 29 to Mar 27
- 10 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 11 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 3 kids to italy
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 18 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 21 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 22 Rail tickets
- 23 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?