We are a family of five tacking on 5 days in Rome to a Athens and three continent cruise. Our children are 13,11 and 9 and good troopers have traveled fairly extensively. We need to rent an apartment in Rome or perhaps two hotel rooms-- but the double hotel room shot gets pretty expensive unless we could get a larger room at a decent rate. Any help on a safe, central location would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Rome Lodging for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 7 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 14 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice