I have read (can't remember where but it was an older book) that it is possible to get needed written permission to go down into the Largo Argentina ruins.
About three weeks ago, I wrote a letter to who (I thought) was in charge requesting permission:
Ufficio Monumenti Antichi e Scavi
Via del Portico d’Ottavio 29
So far no answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?