I have read (can't remember where but it was an older book) that it is possible to get needed written permission to go down into the Largo Argentina ruins.
About three weeks ago, I wrote a letter to who (I thought) was in charge requesting permission:
Ufficio Monumenti Antichi e Scavi
Via del Portico d’Ottavio 29
So far no answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 2 라이브카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 생방송카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 5 생방송카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 7 생중계카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 8 온라인카지노／「⇔(( ＤＯＮ９９。COM ))⇔」／슈퍼카지노
- 9 온라인카지노マ▧∧ ＥＢＳ２４８.Ｚｚ。ＡＭ ∧▧マ슈퍼카지노
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Vatican City questions
- 20 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Garda Land
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?