I have read (can't remember where but it was an older book) that it is possible to get needed written permission to go down into the Largo Argentina ruins.
About three weeks ago, I wrote a letter to who (I thought) was in charge requesting permission:
Ufficio Monumenti Antichi e Scavi
Via del Portico d’Ottavio 29
So far no answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 7 Which Day?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?