Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Rome. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience the city has to offer. We are not interested in art. We are staying at an Apartment from Rental In Rome (Via Della Pigna, 200m south of Pantheon). We plan on mostly walking everywhere (I will regret this when I am there wont I?!)
Wanting to see if anyone has any other suggestions to put into the itinerary or whether they days are planned well.
Saturday – September 14
-Arrive at Fiumicino Airport at 2:30PM from Paris
-Car service to our apartment (Offered through Rental in Rome for 50E)
-Explore the local area and have dinner
Sunday – September 15 - Explore!
-Campo de' Fiori
-Pantheon (free) (9am to sunset)
-Explore Trastevere area for afternoon and dinner
Monday – September 16
-8:30am Walks of Italy VIP Colosseum tour including Forum & Palatine Hill (79E each)(no bookings available on website yet)
-Relax at apartment
-Anywhere to check out at night??
Tuesday – September 17
-Free day. Open for suggestions
- Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini? (10E each)
Wednesday – September 18
-Castel Sant’Angelo (10.5E each)
-2:00PM Walks of Italy “Vatican Highlights – Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel” tour (54E each)
-Continue on to St Peters Basilica
Thursday – September 19 – Time to leave.
-Train to Venice @ Termini at 10:50am
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 2 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 3 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 4 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 5 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 6 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 7 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 8 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 9 Travel in England and Scotland
- 10 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 13 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 14 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 15 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 18 Japan or Italy next spring
- 19 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 22 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 23 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Groupon Tours