Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Rome. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience the city has to offer. We are not interested in art. We are staying at an Apartment from Rental In Rome (Via Della Pigna, 200m south of Pantheon). We plan on mostly walking everywhere (I will regret this when I am there wont I?!)
Wanting to see if anyone has any other suggestions to put into the itinerary or whether they days are planned well.
Saturday – September 14
-Arrive at Fiumicino Airport at 2:30PM from Paris
-Car service to our apartment (Offered through Rental in Rome for 50E)
-Explore the local area and have dinner
Sunday – September 15 - Explore!
-Campo de' Fiori
-Pantheon (free) (9am to sunset)
-Explore Trastevere area for afternoon and dinner
Monday – September 16
-8:30am Walks of Italy VIP Colosseum tour including Forum & Palatine Hill (79E each)(no bookings available on website yet)
-Relax at apartment
-Anywhere to check out at night??
Tuesday – September 17
-Free day. Open for suggestions
- Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini? (10E each)
Wednesday – September 18
-Castel Sant’Angelo (10.5E each)
-2:00PM Walks of Italy “Vatican Highlights – Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel” tour (54E each)
-Continue on to St Peters Basilica
Thursday – September 19 – Time to leave.
-Train to Venice @ Termini at 10:50am
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian