Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Rome. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience the city has to offer. We are not interested in art. We are staying at an Apartment from Rental In Rome (Via Della Pigna, 200m south of Pantheon). We plan on mostly walking everywhere (I will regret this when I am there wont I?!)
Wanting to see if anyone has any other suggestions to put into the itinerary or whether they days are planned well.
Saturday – September 14
-Arrive at Fiumicino Airport at 2:30PM from Paris
-Car service to our apartment (Offered through Rental in Rome for 50E)
-Explore the local area and have dinner
Sunday – September 15 - Explore!
-Campo de' Fiori
-Pantheon (free) (9am to sunset)
-Explore Trastevere area for afternoon and dinner
Monday – September 16
-8:30am Walks of Italy VIP Colosseum tour including Forum & Palatine Hill (79E each)(no bookings available on website yet)
-Relax at apartment
-Anywhere to check out at night??
Tuesday – September 17
-Free day. Open for suggestions
- Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini? (10E each)
Wednesday – September 18
-Castel Sant’Angelo (10.5E each)
-2:00PM Walks of Italy “Vatican Highlights – Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel” tour (54E each)
-Continue on to St Peters Basilica
Thursday – September 19 – Time to leave.
-Train to Venice @ Termini at 10:50am
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 12 days europe