Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Rome. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience the city has to offer. We are not interested in art. We are staying at an Apartment from Rental In Rome (Via Della Pigna, 200m south of Pantheon). We plan on mostly walking everywhere (I will regret this when I am there wont I?!)
Wanting to see if anyone has any other suggestions to put into the itinerary or whether they days are planned well.
Saturday – September 14
-Arrive at Fiumicino Airport at 2:30PM from Paris
-Car service to our apartment (Offered through Rental in Rome for 50E)
-Explore the local area and have dinner
Sunday – September 15 - Explore!
-Campo de' Fiori
-Pantheon (free) (9am to sunset)
-Explore Trastevere area for afternoon and dinner
Monday – September 16
-8:30am Walks of Italy VIP Colosseum tour including Forum & Palatine Hill (79E each)(no bookings available on website yet)
-Relax at apartment
-Anywhere to check out at night??
Tuesday – September 17
-Free day. Open for suggestions
- Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini? (10E each)
Wednesday – September 18
-Castel Sant’Angelo (10.5E each)
-2:00PM Walks of Italy “Vatican Highlights – Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel” tour (54E each)
-Continue on to St Peters Basilica
Thursday – September 19 – Time to leave.
-Train to Venice @ Termini at 10:50am
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 21 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 22 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 23 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions