Has anyone done the skip the line tickets through the Vatican museum website. It looks like they allow you skip the queue, but for what? Skip the queue for buying the tickets? Skip the queue for getting in to the actual museum? Or both? If they only give you vouchers that allow you pick up your tickets, then don't you still have to stand in line to pick them up at the ticket booth?
I have been to the Sistine Chapel twice before, so I know that once you get in it is crowded and there are lines, etc. But I have never done the "skip the line" advance ticket purchase, so I was wondering what it actually allows you to do. If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate the input. I thought I had found an informative forum on the subject, but I can't seem to find it again. Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari