My husband and I will be spending one night and day only in rome before heading to Sorrento. We are looking for a room in room not too far from train station but convenient location to see the sights of rome. I am not interested in spending over $200 US per night. Any good suggestions? Our trip night in rome will be June 22, 2013. Betty
rome italy hotel room
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Welcome
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Location of hotel in Rome
- 16 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions