My husband and I will be spending one night and day only in rome before heading to Sorrento. We are looking for a room in room not too far from train station but convenient location to see the sights of rome. I am not interested in spending over $200 US per night. Any good suggestions? Our trip night in rome will be June 22, 2013. Betty
rome italy hotel room
View all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 3 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Madrid to Sevilla
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 15 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"