My husband and I will be spending one night and day only in rome before heading to Sorrento. We are looking for a room in room not too far from train station but convenient location to see the sights of rome. I am not interested in spending over $200 US per night. Any good suggestions? Our trip night in rome will be June 22, 2013. Betty
rome italy hotel room
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Shipping Prosecco
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Lakes District UK
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Italy 14 days
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 25 Best way to get from paris to florence?