I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Train help for Prague
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Athens
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Transportation from Brno train station
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Acorn TV