I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...