I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 White Christmas
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15