I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 24 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?