I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 2 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 17 Rome Rental Car
- 18 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?