I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 First time in Italy
- 4 Amsterdam vs. France
- 5 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 6 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 7 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 8 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 9 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Alhambra Guide
- 13 Capo d'Orlando
- 14 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 italy in ll days and what to see
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Euro 2016
- 19 Which Aeolian Island?
- 20 Paris gtg in October?
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 Slovania & Croatia
- 23 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 24 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 25 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...