I've heard and read all the must-see places in Rome and we're planning to see all the famous historical landmarks during the day. However, what we haven't read so far is what Rome has to offer for young single women who also want to experience its nightlife and meet people? Any in nightspots to let our hair down? What can we do after dinner? Is there a life in December after nightfall? Any cheap yet safe accommodations you'd recommend for us? Our budget is 70 Euro and less for both ... How should we dress for December?
Rome in December? Nightlife, cheap stay?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!