I've heard and read all the must-see places in Rome and we're planning to see all the famous historical landmarks during the day. However, what we haven't read so far is what Rome has to offer for young single women who also want to experience its nightlife and meet people? Any in nightspots to let our hair down? What can we do after dinner? Is there a life in December after nightfall? Any cheap yet safe accommodations you'd recommend for us? Our budget is 70 Euro and less for both ... How should we dress for December?
Rome in December? Nightlife, cheap stay?
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 3 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 10 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 17 Edinburgh
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Apartment location
- 22 portugal
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Paris trip report
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?