We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Rome in 2 days + 1 day florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 6 Why don't the French want to work?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 11 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 14 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 15 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School