We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 If you had four months...
- 3 italy itinerary
- 4 Rail pass question
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 16 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 24 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 25 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers