We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Rome in 2 days + 1 day florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 6 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 14 Netherlands Delta Works
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?