We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 4 9 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 25 Electrical Power Conversion