We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir