We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 3 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Train rides
- 6 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 I'm back.....
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 Naples to Pompeii
- 12 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 13 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 14 Florence, Italy
- 15 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 16 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 17 European Championship
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 22 Tyrol day hiking
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?