We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 2 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 8 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 9 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 15 road trip through scotland
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days