We are a family of 4 travelling to Rome in June on a Wednesday. We shall be reaching the airport at 9am and then take a cab to our hotel. We aim to check-in and be ready for our tours by 12pm.
We plan to visit colosseum, forum and palatine hill. Please let me know how long would it take to do all these 3 sites.
After this we plan to take it easy and stroll around Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
Wondering if this is doable?
On day 2 we wanted to take a tour of Florence-Pisa and return back to Rome.
On day 3 we plan to go to Vatican City + St. Basilicia + Sistine Chapel
Would appreciate if I can get some expert recommendations on the above plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Rome For 2 days
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Tarbet scotland
- 10 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 11 Most memorable European moments
- 12 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 13 Camino Redux
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 16 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 21 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 24 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 25 Montpellier to Arles