Hello all - I have a Sat. afternoon in mid September 2007, and all day Sunday to spend in Rome, and I would like advice on what tour you would all recommend to see the best of the city. Perhaps a half day tour Sat. afternoon, and an all day tour Sunday. Please advise, thank you much !
Rome in 1 day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Food tours in Rome?
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 England/EPL family vacation