My husband and I are going on a bit of a last minute trip to Italy (our 'honeymoon' - a few years late) We arrive and depart from Rome - (first few days there plus Venice and Cinque Terre are covered) but I've run out of steam trying to find something decent on short notice for our last night in Rome before a 9 am flight back to the States this June 7th (via Fiumicino). We'll be coming in by train probably fairly late (6-10pmish) from Cinque Terre so would like to be able to walk easily to and from Termini (10 mins?). I have heard this area is not the greatest but I think we can manage provided the hotel is secure. We are trying to stay under 150E. Normally I really don't mind budget hotels and since it is a matter of tight timing and we will probably be too tired to enjoy it, I should just book one of the options around, but I just can't get past not wanting our last night to be, 'blech, glad we're going home.' (It's his first time out of N. America and my first time booking such travel for more than myself as a carefree 20something) Any suggestions? (Beehive is full of course and I'm a little shy of their b&b listings)
Thanks for your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라타이＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 2 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 4 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 5 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 6 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 7 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 8 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 9 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 10 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Help with basic itinerary
- 19 Parking in Girona
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 25 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.