Hope you can help me out with advice in terms of accommodation! This will be my first time in Rome, and I’m a solo female traveller. I will be flying in on a Monday, around 8pm. I will be in Rome from Monday night to Thursday morning, which gives me 2 full days in Rome.
Initially, I booked a stay at a lovely B & B in Piazza Navona. Since my flight was so late at night, I had considered getting a shuttle so it will drop me straight at the B & B with no hassle. (Let’s call this Hotel A)
However, I was going through my finances again and I realized I may not have as much to spend as I’d like. So I found another hotel about 400m away from Termini at Via del Viminale. This hotel is about 100 euros cheaper, and I can take the Leonardo Express from FCO which will save me money on transport as well. (Let’s call this Hotel B) This will save me another 60 euros.
I know it’s a ‘duh!’ kind of obvious which hotel I should stay at to save money, but here is what’s holding me back:
1) After reading several trip reports and reviews, it seems like the best place to stay is in Centro as everything is within walking distance, and if you get tired easily walking (which I do) then it’s easy to pop back into the hotel for a quick rest, before resuming the sight-seeing. Hotel A has also gotten rave reviews for its breakfast spread which is included in the price, and I hoped to save money by filling up on it, and then only eating dinner (I don’t eat much while travelling.)
2) As Hotel B is in Termini, I reckon I will need to take the Metro and buses around to sight-see. There is the inconvenience of being unable to pop back in and out for short rests, unless I want to take the train all the way back.
3) Also, when I arrive from the airport, I will be walking from Termini back to my hotel at around 9-something at night. Is this safe for a solo female traveler?
4) As this is my very first visit to Rome, I would like to make my visit a bit more special. I can afford Hotel A if I cut down on other things (like eating most of my meals from supermarkets, etc.) Is it worth the sacrifice, though?
Would very much appreciate your opinions and advice, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 무료다빈치 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 6 무료손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 7 무료황금성 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 8 무료바다이야기 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 9 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 10 스위피게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 11 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 12 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 13 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 14 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 15 롤렛 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 16 성인신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 17 오션파라다이스릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 18 신천지예시 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 19 신천지릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 20 MADRID - METRO WORKS LINE 8
- 21 오션파라다이스신천지 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 22 신천지불새 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 23 무료릴신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 24 온라인신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 25 손오공릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪