We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 Venice
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 15 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Swiss rail passes
- 20 Day trips
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Day trip from London to Paris
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?