We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 4 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 7 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 10 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 11 Train from Sarlat
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Poland Safety
- 17 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 20 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 21 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria