We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 2 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 8 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 25 things in Rhonda