We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 3 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 hiking in northern italy in october
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 9 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 10 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 week in calabria
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 25 Paris Hidden Railway