We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 11 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 12 Immigration Procedures
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris