We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 14 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 15 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 18 2 Weeks in Paris
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 21 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report