We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 6 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 11 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Gift for French business associate
- 17 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 18 1 week Tuscany in November
- 19 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Sunny September Trip Report
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days