We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 19 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 22 Ghent or Paris?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?