We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 11 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 4-6 weeks
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Venice Banning Fodors
- 24 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11