We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 6 Munich
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 museum passes in Rome
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions