We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 3 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 6 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 7 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 8 Help me plan a Trip
- 9 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 10 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 11 South of France
- 12 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 13 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 14 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 15 England, Paris itinerary help
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 20 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 21 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 22 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 23 Sardinia Advice
- 24 Provence planning
- 25 Making reservations in Italy