We are still working on the "coast" portion of our June trip to Amalfi Coast and Rome, but we also need a hotel for our last couple of nights in Rome. We plan to be out sightseeing most of the time, but want to be in a great location with some atmosphere, and would love to relax with breakfast and drinks on a rooftop. We don't want to spend more than 250 Euros/night (maybe even less), but want something nice and romantic. One of our days we'll do a tour of the classic sights, and the other day we'll do a vatican tour. In between these, we'll be looking for pretty piazzas, fountains, pizza and cappuccino. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Rome hotel with roof terrace and "atmosphere"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 What to wear
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 20 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??