My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Christmas markets
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 PARIS
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Alitala
- 24 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 25 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?