My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 14 Madrid food advice needed
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Need hotel in Athens
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Avoid Europcar!