My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Trains in Alps and UK
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 21 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?