My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 6 Visiting Zurich
- 7 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 8 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 9 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 10 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 11 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Appenzell in December?
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 24 WWI Battlefields
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris