My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 7 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking