We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 20 Vatican tour
- 21 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 22 Day in Capri
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 TSA Precheck
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?