We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노【【KBK99.COM】】타짜코리아카지노
- 2 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 4 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 6 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 9 Almalfi
- 10 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 11 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 12 Athens multi site pass
- 13 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 20 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 25 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class