We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 6 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 16 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 25 Seville Itinerary