We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 3 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 4 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 5 Greece in 15 Days
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 3 nights in Paris
- 15 1 day trip from Nice
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Planning Advice!
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Our European adventures