We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 2 written guide for Olympia
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Naxos hotel question
- 8 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 Loire Valley itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 18 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 19 Phone cards
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 22 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 25 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?