We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Rome hotel room/suite for 4 adults
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Too many Trip Reports
- 17 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15