We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Rome hotel room/suite for 4 adults
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report, part 1
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Norway Advice
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 16 Voltage in UK and France
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Barcelona free tours??
- 19 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Tour ends in Rome
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 25 Giverny in early October?