We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Barcelona Car rental return
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 BIKE AND BARGE
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 VRBO Neighborhood
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover