We are a group of 4 adults all family (3 of us in our late twenties and my mother) and will be spending 4 nights in Rome in mid-October. I was hoping to find recommendations for quadruple rooms/suites. It seems to be the most economical to book a quadruple but if anyone has experience with this all advice is welcomed (realistically 4 adults in one room?). Looking to stay under $350/night. It will be everyone's first trip to Rome so I am also open to recommendations on location. Initially I was considering Trastevere but since it is our first trip I am now considering a more central location. But would anyone recommend the Monti district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 3 week trip with children
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Things to do in Montpellier
- 14 Italy in 11 Days
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 French election
- 17 Leather goods in Florence
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train