We are having trouble finding a reasonable hotel between $150 and $200 NZ dollars a night in Rome. We are not sure about the best place to stay?? Is it good to stay by the Train Station even though it can be noisy there or is it better to stay somewhere more central closer to the Vatican? We also need to be somewhere near a car rental because we are hiring a car when we leave Rome and travelling to San Quirico.
Rome hotel location???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 8 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 9 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 10 Carry On Luggage
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 luggage suggestions
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 18 Prado free evenings
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 21 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?