We are having trouble finding a reasonable hotel between $150 and $200 NZ dollars a night in Rome. We are not sure about the best place to stay?? Is it good to stay by the Train Station even though it can be noisy there or is it better to stay somewhere more central closer to the Vatican? We also need to be somewhere near a car rental because we are hiring a car when we leave Rome and travelling to San Quirico.
Rome hotel location???
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 5 Spain with kids
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 9 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 best clubs in barcelona
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 16 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 Last minute lake change....
- 21 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 22 Affordable London Hotel
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?