We are having trouble finding a reasonable hotel between $150 and $200 NZ dollars a night in Rome. We are not sure about the best place to stay?? Is it good to stay by the Train Station even though it can be noisy there or is it better to stay somewhere more central closer to the Vatican? We also need to be somewhere near a car rental because we are hiring a car when we leave Rome and travelling to San Quirico.
Rome hotel location???
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Germany with 6 month old.
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Apartment in Seville
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros