I will be staying on alone after a program in Umbria and am interested in a reasonably priced hotel or B&B in Rome for mid July for 4 to 5 nights. I have been to Rome several times. Most recently stayed at the Majestic. Am considering Pantheon area. Would greatly appreciate assistance.
Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 2 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 15 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Help With Vienna
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich