I will be staying on alone after a program in Umbria and am interested in a reasonably priced hotel or B&B in Rome for mid July for 4 to 5 nights. I have been to Rome several times. Most recently stayed at the Majestic. Am considering Pantheon area. Would greatly appreciate assistance.
Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 2 British English
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 7 Passport Delays
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 10 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 19 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 20 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 21 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 22 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015