I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 4 Amsterdam and ?????
- 5 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 12 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 15 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 21 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night