I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 Travel help
- 8 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 London tour and theatre ideas
- 17 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Italy's central lakes!
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 23 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 24 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 25 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night