I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 5 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 6 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 11 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 TAP airlines & other questions
- 17 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 21 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 22 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 23 Antwerp Tram
- 24 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night