I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 MiFi in Italy
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night