I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Confused on which train pass
- 3 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 Bus Strike
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night