I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 3 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 15 days trip to Europe
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Scotland Highlands Help
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany
- 14 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Anchovies and Sardines
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night