I am planning a trip to Rome from Nov 26-Dec 2, I will be traveling alone and it will be my first time in Italy but I have traveled to Europe and Asia. I have the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora booked using points but I am not convinced I want to stay there.
Truth be told, I have not done much research about Rome yet but I will! I am looking for a hotel that is centrally located, has a good concierge and a good hotel bar where I can have a nightcap and feel safe.
All suggestions welcome.
Rome Hotel for 30 Something Solo Female Traveler-$300 USD budget per night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015