So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 4 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 5 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Croatia itinerary
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 15 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 19 Visit to Bath and London england
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions