So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Coffee in Naples
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 19 Granada
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Eastern Europe
- 22 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 23 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 24 Azores
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City