So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 7 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Paris Recommendations
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 13 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 19 Rhine River Intinerary
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Connection in Newark EWR