So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Santorini
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 25 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!