So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 Italy through locals eyes
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Paris in black and white
- 20 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 24 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 25 Douro cruise in last week of November?