So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Apartments in Rome
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague