So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
- 1 Connection in Newark EWR
- 2 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 3 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 York Food and Drink Festival
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 10 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 11 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 14 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 19 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 20 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary