So sorry for another hotel question. Needle in a haystack. I am booked at two Rome hotels and I'm so confused. Hotel Regno is an awesome location and we got a room with a terrace. The Napolean Hotel is more highly rated but also more out of the way and no terrace. Any help anybody??? thanks!!
Rome Hotel decision
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 3 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 4 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 london in 2.5 days
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Escargot
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Pisa or Siena?
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 21 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Best data sim
- 24 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 25 Tickets for premier league and England games