I'm looking for a convenient place to spend the night before I leave Italy. I will be arriving from Florence via train into Stazione di Roma Termini Station. I am flying out of ROME/FIUMICINO. Ideally, the hotel would have a shuttle option from the train station to the hotel and from the hotel to FCO. I want to be close to FCO, not in Rome central. Any suggestions would be warmly received. Thanks in advance.
Rome - Hotel Convenient to Train and Airport - Any Suggestions?
- 1 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 London Evening Activity
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Germany and Italy
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 Changing of the Guard
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 22 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 23 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 24 Car rental
- 25 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen