I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 2 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 3 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 8 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 9 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 10 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 13 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Coastal Denmark
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?