I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 2 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Amalfi coast in May
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 10 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 11 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Renting an apt.
- 15 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 16 northern Portugal
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 21 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 25 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?