I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 3 Travel services for Spain
- 4 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 5 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 8 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 9 Scandinavian Tour
- 10 Train from Sarlat
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 Travel by train in Poland?
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Berlin - one day off