I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 2 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 3 Planning Europe itinerary
- 4 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 5 London Pass or No?
- 6 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 7 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Ireland with teen daughter
- 11 Please critique my itinerary
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 First time in Greece
- 14 2 Days in Bologna
- 15 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 16 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 17 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 18 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 19 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 20 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 23 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 toarmina or cefalu