I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 If you had four months...
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Rail pass question
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 16 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 24 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 25 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers