I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Sienna at night
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 White Villages base?
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Barcelona at night? Single female...