I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April