I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 2 The Best beach in Europe
- 3 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 4 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 5 Dublin to Dingle?
- 6 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 7 London-Paris solo trip
- 8 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 11 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 12 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 13 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 14 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 15 Another Visit to London
- 16 explore Italy on a budget
- 17 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 18 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 19 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 20 Elindilpickle
- 21 Bus fine Italy
- 22 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 23 Swiss art displays
- 24 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo