I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Rome
- 3 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 4 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 5 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 6 Holding bags in Paris
- 7 Car rental in Spain
- 8 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 9 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 10 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 11 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 12 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 13 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 14 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 15 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 16 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 18 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 21 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Cars in France
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 25 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe