I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 11 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)