I am travelling with my wife to Rome during 2nd week of April. Can someone please suggest a good hotel near Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain. My budget is between Euro 100-125.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 4 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Paris - Rome
- 10 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 11 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 12 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 13 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 14 Antiques shopping Rome
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 8 days in switzerland
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Health insurance coverage
- 22 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 25 3 weeks in Italy...questions...