We are arriving on a Sunday at Termini in Rome by train from Bologna, from where we proceed to the Sofitel at Villa Borghese. What are our alternatives to get there? We will each have only carryon luggage, nothing excessive. Is there an easy transfer and route by the metro?
Rome: From Termini to Sofitel at Villa Borghese
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 rent car / Munich
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna