We are arriving on a Sunday at Termini in Rome by train from Bologna, from where we proceed to the Sofitel at Villa Borghese. What are our alternatives to get there? We will each have only carryon luggage, nothing excessive. Is there an easy transfer and route by the metro?
Rome: From Termini to Sofitel at Villa Borghese
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 2 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Airbnb scam
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Viator.com in Turkey
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 20 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 21 Two Days in Prague
- 22 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Can you help me make calls in Italy?