We are arriving on a Sunday at Termini in Rome by train from Bologna, from where we proceed to the Sofitel at Villa Borghese. What are our alternatives to get there? We will each have only carryon luggage, nothing excessive. Is there an easy transfer and route by the metro?
Rome: From Termini to Sofitel at Villa Borghese
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!