I am traveling to Rome and have booked the Vatican tour and the Heart of Italy tour. (That covers the Forums and the Colosseum.)
What should I do on the other 2 days??? It is a Friday and a Monday. I was thinking about the Villa Borghese museum on Friday. Is that worth it???
I know on Monday many things are closed so I was thinking the Pantheon and San Clement Church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip