I am traveling to Rome and have booked the Vatican tour and the Heart of Italy tour. (That covers the Forums and the Colosseum.)
What should I do on the other 2 days??? It is a Friday and a Monday. I was thinking about the Villa Borghese museum on Friday. Is that worth it???
I know on Monday many things are closed so I was thinking the Pantheon and San Clement Church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL LOGIN CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Looking for a Luxury Villa in Lucca
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 16 days in France and Italy
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?