I am traveling to Rome and have booked the Vatican tour and the Heart of Italy tour. (That covers the Forums and the Colosseum.)
What should I do on the other 2 days??? It is a Friday and a Monday. I was thinking about the Villa Borghese museum on Friday. Is that worth it???
I know on Monday many things are closed so I was thinking the Pantheon and San Clement Church.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 Canal du Midi
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Help please
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now