My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Rome for two
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 2 Matisse at Tate
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 10 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 11 London and Where Else in late December?
- 12 Ireland Southwest
- 13 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 19 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 25 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?