My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 LIsbon
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Iceland in 7 days.
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 22 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017