My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Where to go!?
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 6 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 7 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Walking itinerary in England?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Cambridge in May
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 Madrid/Lisbon
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Day trips around Vienna