My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM help
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Athens tour guide advice
- 15 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 18 Threat Level in UK
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Bernese Oberland
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip