My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 First Time Solo Travel info
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Puglia or La Langhe
- 18 First time in France
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Munich
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas