My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Residential wallpaper designs
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend