My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Christmas Week in London
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 London Itinerary and Questions
- 9 Ali
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Paris to Ramstein
- 13 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base