My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 4 week trip Turkey
- 13 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 14 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Private transportation
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Suggestions for travel
- 21 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 22 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 23 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 24 Holiday in Austria
- 25 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London