My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Rome for two
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Late night train from Prague
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 17 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 21 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary