My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Christmas in Italy
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 Alitala
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna