My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Rome for two
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 4 Day trips from Marseille
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Day trips
- 19 London tube
- 20 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary