My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Rome for two
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 6 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area