My husband and I are going to rome at the end of October/begining november. We have the flexiblity of dates/times. What hotel should we booK? I am looking at various websites and have viewed Francos information but am still conflicted with various opinions. I know that is what I am asking for .
Also, I am concerned regarding the variety of posts staying in Rome a short time. We are planning 6 nights. We are not churches and museums people. More so, kind of wanderers that don't mind toursist stops but like to walk around and just see the sights. What about venice? We stayed in Paris for 7 days and it was our best vacation ever. We just walked everywhere. If we stay in the historic district can we walk everywhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Italy in a week
- 8 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 11 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 My special places in Europe
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?