Our family of 6 (4 teenagers 12-16) is visiting Rome for 5 nights over the New Years Eve period. Just wondering where to take the kids for NYE? They all want to see the new year in and celebrate my sons birthday (who was born at midnight!) We are staying in the Campo Dei Fiori area and thought we may need to reserve a table? Any help or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corfu
- 2 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Dijon in December!
- 21 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 25 Island Hopping in the Cyclades