Our family of 6 (4 teenagers 12-16) is visiting Rome for 5 nights over the New Years Eve period. Just wondering where to take the kids for NYE? They all want to see the new year in and celebrate my sons birthday (who was born at midnight!) We are staying in the Campo Dei Fiori area and thought we may need to reserve a table? Any help or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental
- 2 Munich and....???
- 3 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Northern Ireland ideas
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Long weekend in Albania
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 22 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 23 scotland itinerary
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete