Our family of 6 (4 teenagers 12-16) is visiting Rome for 5 nights over the New Years Eve period. Just wondering where to take the kids for NYE? They all want to see the new year in and celebrate my sons birthday (who was born at midnight!) We are staying in the Campo Dei Fiori area and thought we may need to reserve a table? Any help or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 8 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Towersey, London
- 11 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona