Our family of 6 (4 teenagers 12-16) is visiting Rome for 5 nights over the New Years Eve period. Just wondering where to take the kids for NYE? They all want to see the new year in and celebrate my sons birthday (who was born at midnight!) We are staying in the Campo Dei Fiori area and thought we may need to reserve a table? Any help or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy