Our family of 6 (4 teenagers 12-16) is visiting Rome for 5 nights over the New Years Eve period. Just wondering where to take the kids for NYE? They all want to see the new year in and celebrate my sons birthday (who was born at midnight!) We are staying in the Campo Dei Fiori area and thought we may need to reserve a table? Any help or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 2 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 London Restaurants
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Germany deregistration
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 16 Corsica
- 17 CDG to Marais transfer
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 London best location
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Train tickets in Italy?