I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 British drivers
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Spain Travel
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?