I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 When to go to Sicily
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Kimhe--flamenco
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Working Holiday in Germany
- 15 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 16 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe