I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 Hotels in old Rome
- 4 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 7 Car rental at Athens airport
- 8 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 9 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 13 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 14 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 15 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 16 Turkey - Live report
- 17 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 18 Wish me luck please
- 19 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 20 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 25 British Royals