I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 renting a car in Germany
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul