I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days