I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 4 atm cards in Spain
- 5 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 How long in Venice?
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 weather in Veneto area in September
- 12 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 13 Germany Visa for conference
- 14 Cotswolds village base
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 21 Passport Delays
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence