I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 4 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Burgundy in May
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome