I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 8 staying a month or so in each place
- 9 December honeymoon in Europe
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August