I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 2 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 11 mallorca
- 12 April in Madrid
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 16 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 19 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 22 Hamburg, worth a visit?
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 25 How to decide where to go in Europe