I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 4 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 5 Two Month Europe Trip
- 6 Bella to Rome
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 The east coast of Italy
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 14 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 17 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 20 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 23 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Latest Itinerary