I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 3 Scandinavian Tour
- 4 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 5 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 6 Ireland Cell Phones
- 7 Norway in June with parents.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 Wedding in Italy
- 11 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 12 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 15 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 16 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 17 Staying in the Highlands
- 18 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 25 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area