I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 14 London visit
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Pompeii train to Naples
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany