I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?