I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 gites de france or agritourism
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio