I received great advice from this forum on our trip to Prague and Budapest earlier. Now my husband and I are planning a trip to Rome, Florence (including a side trip to Pisa), and Vienna later this month. We don't want to be too rushed, but still want to be able to see most of the major sites. We'll have 10 days total (8 days plus 2 travel days). I'd welcome any advice on itineraries and whether we're being too ambitious trying to squeeze in Vienna (by train potentially). I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or suggestions!
Rome, Florence & Vienna: Travel Advise Needed Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 4 Transportation in Paris
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 airport transportation
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 2 Days in Brussels
- 9 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 16 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 19 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 22 Day on the Rhine
- 23 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 24 Split to Venice. Help!
- 25 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?